Fourth International Congress for Young Egyptologists (Sofia, Bulgaria, 2012) - Programme
The Fourth International Congress for Young Egyptologists: Cult and Belief in Ancient Egypt took place in Sofia, Bulgaria on 22-25 September 2012. The Congress was organized by the Bulgarian Institute of Egyptology and New Bulgarian University.
With the paper Some remarks on the positioning of Ptah-Sokar-Osiris figures in Late Period burials, I presented some outcomes of my MA thesis and a reflection about the positioning of Egyptian artefacts in Third Intermediate and Late periods burials.
- Other history, heritage and archaeology not elsewhere classified
- Archaeology not elsewhere classified
- Archaeology of Asia, Africa and the Americas
- Historical archaeology (incl. industrial archaeology)
- Archaeology of Europe, the Mediterranean and the Levant
- Other human society not elsewhere classified
- Humanities and social sciences curriculum and pedagogy (excl. economics, business and management)