Monash Q Project's Q Suite - Finding and Using Research
Posted on 15.06.2022 - 23:53
Monash Q Project’s Q Suites are sets of resources & insights for educators on research evidence use.
This Q Suite showcases data findings from a survey of nearly 500 practitioners.
It focused on the theme of finding and using research and evidence in practice.
• Q Conversation – resource to promote discussion and reflection about research evidence use
• Q Data Insights – summary of key findings
• Q Narratives – narrative profiles of practitioners
• Q Behavioural Insight – discussion of key behaviours and thinking cues
• Q Presentation Slides - supporting presentation on how to facilitate a Q Conversation
We are delighted to share with you this Q Suite and encourage you to use it within your school and other networks.
To learn more about the Monash Q Project, please visit our website.
CITE THIS COLLECTION
Gleeson, Jo; Rickinson, Mark; Salisbury, Mandy; Cutler, Blake; Walsh, Lucas; Cirkony, Connie; et al. (2020): Monash Q Project's Q Suite - Finding and Using Research. Monash University. Collection. https://doi.org/10.26180/c.5222690
Select your citation style and then place your mouse over the citation text to select it.