Museum Exhibition Catalogue Collaboration (Ljubljana, Slovenia, 2014)
eventposted on 15.06.2021, 03:33 by Carlo Rindi NuzzoloCarlo Rindi Nuzzolo, Marko Frelih
Collaboration with the Chief Curator of the Department of African Collections. Exhibition catalogue collaboration, study of the object, expert advice, invitation to publish in the exhibition catalogue.
"The Magic of Amulets", Exhibition SEM, Slovene Ethnographic Museum, 18 June 2014 - January 2015.
The exhibition highlighted the lengthy genesis of the amulet as a magic object, the transformation of its design and the continuity of the mission that Ancient Egyptian influence bequeathed to African, Mediterranean, and European spiritual traditions.
- Museum Studies
- Historical Archaeology (incl. Industrial Archaeology)
- History and Archaeology not elsewhere classified
- Archaeology not elsewhere classified
- Archaeology of Europe, the Mediterranean and the Levant
- Archaeology of Asia, Africa and the Americas
- Middle Eastern and African History
museum cataloguemuseum displaysexhibition catalogueexhibitionEgyptian CollectionsAfrican Collectionswooden figuresPtah-Sokar-OsirisOsiris figuresLate Periodmummy masksPtolemaic PeriodGraeco-Roman PeriodUpper EgyptMiddle EgyptLower EgyptfayumFayyumFayoumLjubljanaSlovene Ethnographic MuseumEgyptian religionfunerary beliefsburial customsamuletsEgyptian ArchaeologyEgyptian ArtAncient Art