File(s) under embargo
until file(s) become available
SNP dataset, analysis scripts, and raw phylogenetic & phylogenomic trees for the sub-Antarctic Ectemnorhinini weevils
Data and files associated with the manuscript: Baird et al (2021) 'Fifty Million Years of Beetle Evolution Along the Antarctic Polar Front', published in (TBA).
- Full, quality-filtered dataset of 5,859 genome-wide SNPs for the sub-Antarctic weevil Palirhoeus eatoni (Coleoptera: Curculionidae), provided in vcf format
- A metadata spreadsheet (providing the collection details for every P. eatoni individual, corresponding to sample IDs in the SNP dataset)
- R script used to filter the SNP dataset and perform basic SNP-based phylogeographic analyses
- Phylogenetic trees in .newick format, both dated and undated, are provided for the sub-Antarctic Ectemnorhinini weevil tribe as inferred from concatenated COI, cytochrome b, 16S, 28S, and Elongation factor 1-alpha sequences
- R script is provided for RPANDA macroevolutionary analyses, which are based on the dated phylogenetic tree generated in BEAST.
- R script and input files (with prefix 'BGB') are provided for BioGeoBEARS biogeographic inference analysis
- Phylogenomic trees in .nexus format are provided for representatives of the sub-Antarctic Ectemnorhinini together with a worldwide sample of Entiminae weevils, based on a concatenated dataset of 515 genes (1st and 2nd codons)