File(s) not publicly available
Reason: Database contains confidential data on individuals.
Koori Health Research Database
Datasets usually provide raw data for analysis. This raw data often comes in spreadsheet form, but can be any collection of data, on which analysis can be performed.
1. Len Smith, Janet McCalman, Ian Anderson, Sandra Smith,
Joanne Evans, Gavan McCarthy, Jane Beer 2008. ‘Fractional identities: the
political arithmetic of Aboriginal Victorians’, Journal of Interdisciplinary
History, 38: 533–551.
2. Janet McCalman, Len Smith, Ian Anderson, Ruth Morley, Gita
Mishra 2009. ‘Colonialism and the health transition: Aboriginal Australians and
poor whites compared, Victoria, 1850–1985’, History of the Family, 14:
3. Janet McCalman, Ruth Morley, Len Smith, Ian Anderson 2011. ‘Colonial
health transitions: Aboriginal and ‘poor white’ infant mortality compared,
Victoria 1850–1910’, History of the Family, 16: 62–77.
4. Janet McCalman, Len Smith 2016. ‘Family and country:
accounting for fractured connections under colonisation in Victoria, Australia’,
Journal of Population Research, 33: 51–65.
5. Per Axelsson, Tahu Kukutai, Rebecca Kippen 2016. ‘The field
of Indigenous health and the role of colonisation and history’, Journal of
Population Research, 33: 1–7.