Cathodoluminescence from silver nanowires
Spectrally-resolved cathodoluminescence (CL). Folder contains:
* five .tif files that contain the spectrally-resolved CL intensity from five different silver nanowires on a 50 nm thick SiN substrate as a function of electron beam position along the wire. The beam step sizes are indicated in the file titles. The spectra are background-subtracted, have spikes removed and corrected for the spectral camera response function.
* a .text file named "wavelengths_in_nm" providing the wavelengths sampled.
Spatially-resolved cathodoluminescence (CL). The folder contains:
* two OME .tiff scanning electron microscope images of a silver nanowire on a 50 nm thick SiN substrate. The survey image was taken at high spatial sampling. The concurrent image was acquired during the collection of optical images that spatially resolve CL emission.
* a folder with an optical image series (numbered .tif files) showing CL emission at different electron beam excitation positions.
* a movie of this image series
Further experimental details are provided in the linked resource.