The XIIth International Congress of Egyptologists (Cairo, Egypt, 2019) - Programme ICE
2020-01-13T22:17:21Z (GMT) by
Egyptologists across the world participated in the Twelfth International Congress of Egyptologists (ICE XII), held in Cairo between the 3rd and 8th of November, 2019.
ICE XII was organized by the Egyptian Ministry of Antiquities.
I delivered two presentations, with the British Museum team we spoke about the project on illicit traffic of antiquities (Circulating Artefacts Project), and then I presented the Kellis cartonnage, my PhD research at Monash University, the technologies used, and the outcomes.
- Art History
- History and Archaeology not elsewhere classified
- History and Philosophy of the Humanities
- Historical Studies not elsewhere classified
- Historical Archaeology (incl. Industrial Archaeology)
- Digital Humanities
- Archaeological Science
- Archaeology not elsewhere classified
- Archaeology of Europe, the Mediterranean and the Levant
- Archaeology of Asia, Africa and the Americas
- Museum Studies
- Digital and Interaction Design
- Humanities and Social Sciences Curriculum and Pedagogy (excl. Economics, Business and Management)
- Information and Computing Sciences not elsewhere classified
- Studies in Human Society not elsewhere classified
CC BY-NC-SA 4.0