Jumping to the Top: Catalysts for leapfrogging to a water sensitive city
2018-11-05T06:04:19Z (GMT) by
This paper synthesises key insights from the transformative change, sustainable urban water management and leapfrogging literature; defines what leapfrogging to a water sensitive city means; and describes three catalysts that facilitate this transition: trans-disciplinary science, cross sectoral collaboration and innovation experiments.
The paper also introduces a joint Australian-Indonesian research program that develops water sensitive city leapfrogging strategies by translating these catalysts into practice.
- Land Use and Environmental Planning
- Landscape Architecture
- Urban Analysis and Development
- Urban Design
- Engineering Systems Design
- Design Innovation
- Community Planning
- Building Science and Techniques
- Architectural Science and Technology (incl. Acoustics, Lighting, Structure and Ecologically Sustainable Design)
CC BY-NC-ND 4.0