3rd CAA - Spreading Excellence in Computer Applications for Archaeology and Cultural Heritage (Limassol, Cyprus, 2018) - Programme
2019-03-21T05:00:37Z (GMT) by
Presented paper: Re-assembling the funerary cartonnage from Kellis (Ismant El-Kharab, Dakhleh Oasis) using 3D applications and photographic techniques.
Participation in the Workshop on “3D data processing for built heritage and archaeology: laser scanner and other low-cost solutions”. CAA-GR 2018, Cyprus. 18-20 June 2018.
- Historical Archaeology (incl. Industrial Archaeology)
- Archaeological Science
- History and Archaeology not elsewhere classified
- Archaeology not elsewhere classified
- Archaeology of Europe, the Mediterranean and the Levant
- Digital Humanities
- Heritage and Cultural Conservation
- Architectural Heritage and Conservation
- Humanities and Social Sciences Curriculum and Pedagogy (excl. Economics, Business and Management)
- Studies in Human Society not elsewhere classified
CC BY-NC-SA 4.0